Friday, December 15, 2023

Other species feces

There's a proud Irishman I run into at the dog park who has the mixed blessing of owning an English Lab. It's a mixed blessing largely because the English have always let down the Irish. Every character flaw that Lab manifests is automatically assumed to be the result of its "English" origins. Like the fact that this otherwise loveable Lab likes to eat dog poo. That's obviously the English side coming out. If there was such a thing as an Irish Lab you can bet it would be too proud to eat dogshit. So I tell the guy about my issues with Bruno Big-Lips, our Italian mastiff. Bruno is too proud to eat dogshit, but he often confuses the cat's litter-box with an orderve tray. The proud Irishman sees his opening... "Well, at least my dog doesn't eat other species feces." Other species feces? I figure add a bass line and some turntable scratching and we could have the next hip-hop chart-topper!

No comments:

Post a Comment