Thursday, May 30, 2019

Raptor hysteria and Canada's multi-culti advantage

Nav Bhatia is getting a lot of free publicity due to his Raptor's allegiance.

That allegiance will translate into more Hyundai sales at his car dealerships.

That's not anything to get alarmed about. I recently tried out a few Hyundai products and decided to buy a Toyota instead.

That wasn't due to the Korean origin of the Hyundai, nor was it due to the turbaned promoter of Hyundai in Canada.

It was due solely to Toyota offering me a better vehicle at a price point that made sense to me.

At this critical juncture, we all need to decide if we're with the commodification of sport, or against it...

Bloody hell, am I ever against it!


But I gotta say... GO KAWHI!!!..


Go Raptors!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment