Sunday, April 24, 2022

Honey, we broke the weather!

The thermometer got darn close to 80 today, yet there’s a risk of snow flurries in the days ahead. That’s fucked up! It was so summery today I got my plaid cargo shorts out of the bottom drawer. Ya, it was that warm! In fact, the Farm Manager ridiculed my get-up. Apparently the plaid of the shorts clashed with the horizontal stripes on my shirt… When I enquired whether my outfit made my fat look ass, she rejoindered that I did indeed look like an ass. But you gotta bear in mind this assessment comes from a woman, that half of the species whose favorite shoes are always the ones that hurt their feet the most. But back to the weather. It does look a little f’d up, doesn’t it? How do you go from balmy to arctic in 24 hours? It’s gotta be this global warming thing they’ve been warning us about for fifty years. For fifty years we didn’t believe them. Now it’s here.

No comments:

Post a Comment