Monday, April 18, 2022

Putin gets ass kicked in Ukraine

I apologize in advance for the fact I haven't been able to reformat this page since my cat walked over the keyboard a couple weeks ago. I've been under the weather for the better part of the past week. Could be Covid but the Farm Manager doesn't want me to get tested, because she'd have to take a week off work in the event the test was positive. No appetite, no energy, and there's red blotches on my skin that feel like they're on fire. While all that is going on, the Good Lord figures this is the right time to send me a bouquet of hemroids. So now my ass is on fire too. I must have displeased the Lord something fierce to deserve that double-whammy. Been so obsessed with my health challenges I've been neglecting current events. Looks like those actors and writers and artists who joined the citizen militias in Ukraine have succeeded in pushing the Rooskies all the way back to the Donbass. So we know for sure the PR team behind "Zelensky" is winning the propaganda war. Unfortunately, the real war will not be won by propaganda, but by facts on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment