Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Trump endorses Tucker Carlson White House bid, will run as VP

I was heading up Peninsula way to see my old pal, semi-retired shaman Wilbur Manytroubles, who lives just off reserve on the escarpment north of Wiarton. Wilbur has a God-given gift of divining the future in everything from tea leaves to chicken gizzards. My friend Sue keeps a few hens in the back yard, and I knew she was at work, so I stopped by and stuffed one of her leghorns in a pillow case and off I went. While Mrs. Manytroubles was roasting up the bird, Wilbur was sizing up the innards. This is what he told me: Tucker will seek the GOP nomination; Trump will support him and be his VP; Biden will be decimated in November '24; the Christian Fascists Chris Hedges has been warning us about will take over America... OK. I've heard all this before. I ask Wilbur, hey man, does it say if the secular fascists are gonna slide over to make room for the Christian fascists? Wilbur fondles the chicken parts a long moment and finally tells me the signals are getting kinda weak and he's gonna need another chicken... Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment