Saturday, April 6, 2019

Are you that happy to see me?.. or is that just a chainsaw in your pants?

My golly, it's a f@cked up world, isn't it? What with climate change, an ever-growing international refugee crisis, the global economy on the brink, American exceptionalism running amok as never before... holy moly, sometimes it's a struggle to summon the willpower to get out of bed!

That's why I love Fox News. Yup, there's nothing like the news feed at Fox to make you thankful to be alive. After all, if I'd died in my sleep last night, I would have missed this story. Buddy's out shopping for a chainsaw, spots one that might work for him, and decides to save himself a few hundred bucks by tucking it down his pants!

I've been chainsaw shopping a few times in my life, and the idea that such a thing was even possible had never, ever, even once crossed my mind.


Thank you, Fox News!




No comments:

Post a Comment