Sunday, December 26, 2021

Guns, dogs, and the addicts next door

The addicts next door let their dogs out for days at a time. I assume those are days when the dog owners are off on a dope jag.

Their dogs are a beautiful pair of shepherds, and it's not their fault that their owners are drug-addled assholes.

Nevertheless, after a couple of days of the non-stop barking they do in front of my house, I'm mightily inclined to just get it over with and shoot them.

That's well within my rights according to the country living code of conduct.

At the same time, buddy next door has way more firepower than me. I've got the Cooey .22 single shot I bought at Canadian Tire, back when you could buy guns at Canadian Tire.

The addict next door has the "Don't tread on me" gun rights banner draped over his stoop.


I'm not about to fuck with whatever that might mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment