Tuesday, November 1, 2022

I start my day at Home Depot

At least since the plumbing emergency hit us four days ago. I think there's been good progress. Had water restored to the bathroom by Monday. Unfortunately, I couldn't feed it into anything. More info required, more YouTube videos to watch, and more trips to Home Depot. The trouble with Home Depot is it's an hour round trip. Every other place I lived was withing five minutes of a decent hardware store. Now I'm seeing the other side of country living. Four trips to the hardware store is four hours of your time and a tank of gas before you get the right parts. There is of course an obvious alternative; get the right parts on the first trip. But that's not always possible, especially when you don't know what you're doing and are learning on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment