Thursday, September 27, 2018

SEC bigs obviously read this blog

How else to explain that only a week or two after I call out Musk over his "going private" ruminations, the normally inert SEC has launched a full-bore investigation of Musk's errant tweet?

Now, I fully acknowledge that any investment advice I've ever ladled out is not worth shit.

I've been advising folks to short Amazon since it hit $200.

I've been advising folks to short Apple for four or five years...

Ya, I know... folks who used to have a couple millions in the bank are regulars at the food bank now because they thought I knew what I was talking about.

I thought I did too.

Sorry.


But sometimes I'm on the right track.

That "420" reference was the tip-off for me... Ya, OK Elon, you're just fucking with us now...

Two months later the Securities and Exchange Commission investigative team comes to the same conclusion...


Remember, you read it here first.



No comments:

Post a Comment