Saturday, December 1, 2018

Google knows me better than I do

I was doing a memory lane thing in the company of Jimmy Page and Slash and a bunch of the old stalwarts, and I needed a break from all that heavy metal virtuosity, so I asked YouTube for a nice mellow cello thing.

I got it. Something from the Brahms catalogue. When it was over, before I'd even made a decision about what's next, Google was loading a Glenn Gould piece for me.

And it was the perfect choice!

How did they know?

And what's really fucked up is that when Glenn was done, they teed up the Bach Harpsichord Concerto no. 1 in D minor without me even asking for it!


Ya, that was nice, but I'm feeling better now, and ready for a little rock and roll.

Gonna while away what's left of the evening with Sister Rosie.


'night.


No comments:

Post a Comment