Saturday, December 15, 2018

Pot-addled hillbilly blogger kicked off Twitter

I'll admit up front that I don't get Twitter.

Other than the fact that Justin Bieber, the Kardashians, and Donald Trump are big deals there, I really don't understand the point of it. I think at the max my twitter account had ten or twelve "followers."

A few years ago I started a Twitter account, @Bolshevikbruce. Every now and then I'd use it to send a blog post to twits (tweeters?) who have been tweeting about whatever topic that blog post was about. Generally speaking that didn't get much in the way of results, but from time to time it did give the page view numbers a goodly squirt in an upward direction.

Thought I'd do that today with my brilliant take-down of the Globe and Mail's ass-kissing (and that would be Uncle Sam's ass) approach to the Huawei stinkfest.

Alas, Bolshevikbruce has been suspended from Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment