Sunday, September 20, 2020

KOREAN EXTORTIONIST DEMANDS $7.35 FOR SATURDAY GLOBE & MAIL!!!

 Holy shit. I remember when I lived just off Exhibition Park in Guelph, and a kid down the street left the Globe and Mail on my porch every morning, every day of the week including Saturday, for considerably less than that.

I've become acclimatised to the $6.20 he's been horning me for the last couple years. Today I drove the ten miles to town, parked in front of the Korean's, donned my mask, and in I go.

I grab a paper, leave $6.20 on the counter, and I'm outta there.

They tackle me in the parking lot as I'm demasking.

"Price go up! Price go up!" they keep shouting at me.

They drag me back in the store by the ears, one on each side. Now they don't even care about the mask, the hypocrites.

They shake me down for another loonie and three nickels.

Does head office even know about this?


And the worst part was there wasn't a darn thing in that entire paper worth reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment