Wednesday, July 10, 2024

This post was put behind a warning for readers because it contains sensitive content...

Really? That's a warning that's scared off readers for years. It's appeared at the top of every post I've made for the last ten years or more. Never have I been informed of the nature of this "sensitive content." Everything I write is either reportage on current events, or creative writing. I will admit the "creative writing" category might raise some eyebrows... after all, speculating whether Justin Bieber or Mark Carney or Bibi might be the antichrist would ruffle some feathers somewhere. But I don't know how readers respond to such a warning. If it were me being warned off a website, I would be doubly inclined to explore it in detail. Anyway, I will plod along assuming there's still at least somewhat of a readership for contrarian thinking. And by the way, doesn't it look like Sleepy Joe has come alive in his address to NATO today. America still rules the world and the confederation of bumboys, aka NATO, is more powerful and united than ever! Joe Biden is the antiChrist!

No comments:

Post a Comment