Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Bill Ackman strikes again

Just in case you don't remember, Bill is the US billionaire hedgie who swept into Canada to take control of the Canadian Pacific Railway. A few years later he swept out after trousering (tip of the cap to Conrad Black, because before I found "trousering" in one of his screeds I would have said "pocketing") multiple billions as a reward for making the iconic Canadian railroad lean and efficient. He accomplished that by making trains longer and running them faster with fewer crew. During his tenure they sold off 5,000 locomotives and 10,000 units of rolling stock and made at least 10,000 workers redundant. His gutting of CP Rail was universally applauded across mainstream Canadian media. Aside from being a billionaire greedbag, Ackman is also a staunch Zionist. When I say "staunch" I'm talking about the absolutely worst excesses of Jewish Supremacy imaginable. He's been a major funder of anti-Muslim hate groups for decades. His latest stunt was to use his massive wealth to pressure KPMG, one of Western Civ's top accounting firms, to fire a long-time employee because she'd been set up in a anti-semitism sting. It's worth looking up that woman's you-tube video. Apparently enough people have done exactly that, and concluded what I concluded when I was writing about CP Rail years ago; that Bill Ackman is utterly lacking any priciples or integrity whatsoever, and that other than his own bank balance and the ultimate triumph of Israel over America, and eventually the world, he lives an utterly care-free life! And while we all deserve carefree lives, if I were Bill, I'd have some concerns... he's pissed off way more people than Brian Thompson ever did!

No comments:

Post a Comment