Saturday, May 29, 2021

Pissing with Bruno

About half an hour ago, I stepped out for a pee. Bruno joined me.

While we do enjoy the benefits of indoor plumbing here at Falling Downs, one of the big draws of country living is you can just whip it out and take a whiz off the front stoop anytime nature calls. While I'm busy with that, Bruno is busy with a leak on the currant bushes.

I zip up and sit down for a smoke.

Bruno wanders over to the fire-pit and has another piss.

Then it's over to the arbour. Another piss.

Then the sun dial. I used to have my students make sun-dials. Lots of good learning in the making of a sun-dial.

After pissing on the sun-dial, he moves on to the bird-feeder for another piss...


Truly amazing! Why can he do this, but I can't?


Maybe because he's a young hound and I'm an old man.




No comments:

Post a Comment