Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Weed report

When I ran into that old school grower the other week he gave me a couple of samples to try. This guy is known for his organic stuff. It's popular among folks who care about what they're doing to their bodies... the same kind of folks who pay five bucks or more for a dozen farm-fresh eggs from free-range chickens.

Here's what I thought. Something branded CR was a decent mellow. I like that. Some people want to get messed up by the stuff they smoke. That's not me.

I just want to get mellow and stay there for a spell. If my mother calls during that spell, I want to be able to talk to her.

Not for me that new school bud that's been treated with every yield-boosting and buzz-boosting chemical known to man, by people who are just in it for the money.

And the other sample, called "green beer" or something, was more or less similar. I could function, but I knew I was stoned.

The reason I like to support these old school growers is a) because I've proven myself useless at growing my own, and b) I'd rather support these guys than the army of suits who have descended on the legal weed free-for-all.

Also, it's nice to know where your shit comes from.

It's not often we get to do that since Clint Eastwood stopped building Torinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment