Saturday, March 31, 2018

Lunch in Toronto

Made it down to TO to have lunch with 4/5 of the kids and a few of the add-ons. Hit the Laterna, a Greek place up near Yonge and Steeles.

I've always said the Greeks know from restaurants, and this place is the living proof. The only complaint I have is there's no parking.

But not to worry; Centrepoint Mall is just across Yonge and they've got acres of parking!

As the "patriarch" I got to pay the bill. That patriarch shit gets kinda stale with me. If I'm the supposed patriarch, how is it that I have the Farm Manager and five kids bossing me around?

Does that sound patriarchal to you?

Nevertheless, I'm pleased to report that all in, our party of ten came outta there for well under four hundred bucks.

And the food was excellent!



No comments:

Post a Comment