Tuesday, July 16, 2019

A tip of the cap to Ken from Port Moody

Ken obviously had his wild days... that business about sharing the stage with Led Zeppelin? That was priceless!

And Ken is obviously a dog guy, and I thank you for that, Ken from Port Moody.

The reason I'm thanking Ken is that the way things are going, it won't be long before I'm off the internet altogether, and then it will be too late. That's why I'm tipping my cap now.

For a few years this blog was reliably getting between three and four thousand looks per month. That's not a big deal, but it seemed vaguely respectable. I can't figure out for the life of me why it isn't three or four thousand per day, but whatever.

Then Big Tech started to crack down on stuff that didn't meet the minimum standards for towing the party line. That was aimed at big-league big-money websites right and left, but this blog got caught in the downdraft.

This blog has never been monetized, so it's not that I'm out of pocket, but to see traffic at less than half of what it was three years ago is discouraging.


Thank you for your support, Ken!

Neumann


No comments:

Post a Comment