Friday, November 27, 2020

Meet Mickey Two-Traps

Into a world short of heroes, a new legend is born; Mickey Two-Traps.

Mickey's adventures in the pantry have gone viral in Mouseworld. Many have ventured into the pantry. Few have lived to tell the tale.

And what a tale Mickey has to tell! 

"The morons who own the joint have gone in for those laughable Victor "quick-set" traps. Right away the odds of surviving go from zero to fifty-fifty. That maybe led me to let my guard down a little, but I wasn't ready for what happened next. Thinking I'd caught a whiff of peanut butter, I went into the corner to investigate, and... WHAM!

When I came to, I tried to shake the damn trap loose, but I couldn't see anything, and next thing I know, I back right into another trap! 

SNAP! 

Now I got one trap on my head and another one stuck on my ass and I'm starting to think I might not make it home... 

And then, a miracle! The dorkshit who set the traps gives me a lift out to the compost heap and let's me go free!"

Yup, it's all true. They're raising pints in Mickey's honour all over Mouseworld. He has become a living legend. 

Enjoy the glory while you can, Mr. Two-Traps. I've set up an old-school Victor "original" in the pantry, just for you.

Come back any time you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment