Monday, October 11, 2021

Plumbing the depths of idiocy

Blogger is the biggest blog host in the world. I've been on it for ten years plus.

I posted a little something a couple of hours ago. It has yet to attract a view.

Meanwhile, the same post already found it's way to Before It's News, where it's had over a dozen.

Ya, I know that's bupkiss in the overall scheme of things, but how does it leak to Before It's News while still showing zero traffic at Blogger?

And seriously, why does anything I'll ever have to say need to be censored?

It's not as if I'm some sort of fired-up revolutionary.

The folks who study these matters seem to largely agree that the happiness factor is highest in Nordic nations with high taxes and a social-democratic tradition in politics. No need to guillotine the billionaires if you tax them enough on the way up to ensure they don't get there.




No comments:

Post a Comment