Friday, January 6, 2023

I'm now the proud owner of a glass tile nibbler

The pride comes not from mere ownership, but from having successfully used such an invention. Twelve hours ago I had no idea such a thing existed. It was about twelve hours ago that I was prowling the tile aisle at Home Depot. We're in the final laps of the bathroom reno that started in October. Ya, I don't know how she stays with me either. I'd naively assumed the heavy lifting was done when I successfully ran the tub for five minutes without it raining in the kitchen below. Turns out it had barely begun. I found that out shlepping three cases of ceramic tiles up the stairs. Then we ran into some issues that appeared to demand the rental of a wet tile saw and the purchase of a diamond hole saw. I instead revised the plan to eliminate those issues and instead bought some 12x12 glass tiles that had to be cut down to 9x12. Hence the glass tile nibbler. Now that this job is done, I may never need to nibble a glass tile again. If somebody wants a good deal on a lightly-used glass tile nibbler, give me a shout.

No comments:

Post a Comment