Friday, January 6, 2023

Prince Harry actually bagged 25 wogs

In 2012 I wrote a post called "Prince Harry bags a wog." That was prompted by a story in the Telegraph which implied that Harry had been "blooded" during his tour of Afghanistan in the British Army. In my round about way I was giving a shout-out to the traditions of the British Empire, in which Prince Harry is a player. That empire traditionally made sport of "flogging the wogs," as was often required to keep peace in the colonies. It was a nothing post, but I loved the title. Ten years later Harry releases his bio, and holy shit, Harry didn't bag a wog; he bagged over two dozen! I don't know how many the nancy-boy Prince William ever shot, but I'm pretty sure if the answer was a number higher than naught we would have heard about it. Therefore, it seems to me that the true inheritor of the mantle of Empire can only be Prince Harry. How can anyone pretend to lead the British Empire without at least some token wog-flogging on the CV, let alone actually bagging a wog, let alone BAGGING 25 WOGS! LONG LIVE KING HARRY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment