Saturday, February 4, 2023

Big-Lips Bruno goes to Home Depot

In the odessey of my bathroom reno, Bruno, our Italian mastiff, has many times waited in the car while I went in the store to ask 100 stupid questions about what I need next. Today being Saturday, the Farm Manager was with us, and we thought, what the heck, they allow dogs at Home Depot, lets see how it goes. Bruno is a striking gray brindle. We are routinely accosted by random strangers who tell us we have a beautiful dog and want to pet him. We got pretty much what we expected when we took him in to Home Depot. At one point there were at least a half dozen Home Depot employees clustered around him, marvelling at his silky fur and his exquisite good looks. He is one good-looking boy, I have to admit. We're at the stage of trimming out our newly refurbished bathroom. I had all the time I wanted to inspect various trim options as the crowd of employees continued to grow. Made it kind of difficult to find help in the trim aisle, though. And probably at least a half dozen other aisles too. But overall, I have to say his visit boosted employee morale. They would do well to hire me just to walk around the store with Big-Lips Bruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment