Monday, February 27, 2023

"I thank God every time I flush the toilet"

That's the Farm Manager talking. She's mightily impressed how her newly renovated bathroom is working out, especially the new toilet. The old toilet, you stood by with plunger in hand after you hit the flush handle. Sometimes you'd need it, other times not. The new toilet, you just touch the flusher, and BANG!... shit be gone! I thank God every time I flush the toilet too, but for slightly different reasons. Since I officially became a "senior," I've taken the view that every day I can still eat and shit is a good day. But due to certain issues related to gluten intake and digestive functions, I've had to modify my mantra. "Every day I can still eat and shit is a good day, unless I'm shitting my pants." So you can see why I thank God every time I flush the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment