Monday, March 6, 2023

Things get pissy at the dog park

The local dog park where me and Bruno visit four or five days a week has a Facebook page. They had some stark headlines on view over the weekend; "Man seen urinating at dog park." This caused quite a kerfluffle. Comments were extremely anti-pee-guy. But when I brought it up with a couple of the regulars this morning, they didn't seem too bothered. "Dogs piss here all the time. What's the big deal?" The other offered, "My guy hardly ever pees in the house." While I take their point, (and let me point out I pee off the stoop daily, but said stoop is set 100 yards off a lightly travelled side-road) I think we need to draw a line somewhere. If we normalize guys taking a wizz in public, your radical feminists are going to go ballistic on the equal rights thing, and rightfully so. But here's the problem; once you've normalized squatting to pee, anything can happen. Next thing you know, it's gonna look like downtown Seattle! That's why we can't have dudes pissing in the dog park. It's a slippery slope to a shitty place.

No comments:

Post a Comment