Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Top headlines waiting for me at Google News this morning

By golly, that Artificial Intelligence stuff is amazing, isn't it? Google uses AI to personalize the stories the aggregator selects for us, according to our interests. Here's the top five headlines waiting for me when I fired up the laptop this morning.


  1. Paul Manafort's lawyers conclude case without calling any witnesses - The Guardian
  2. Ex-Trump official admits he "possibly" pocketed money from president's inauguration committee - Global News
  3. Defence for Paul Manafort rests without calling witnesses at bank fraud trial - CBC News
  4. Manafort defence rests without calling witnesses - CNN
  5. Defence rests in Paul Manafort fraud trial without calling any witnesses - Daily Mail
They totally nailed it! I've been totally obsessed with the Manafort trial. 

The insights of Google's AI bots following me around the web are utterly uncanny! Why, just last night I had a dream where Manafort's defence team had Bad Vlad himself squirming in the witness stand...


Or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment