Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Why you're not reading Dieters Blog

A couple of months back, when my old pal Robert and his wife, "the Dean" (because she briefly held the post of Dean of Arts and Humanities at a prestigious university till they found out she was on a first name basis with the likes of me) graciously opened their home in my hour of need, we came up with the idea that a name change on this blog would goose the numbers.

The results aren't promising. That post garnered a grand total of twelve views on Blogger and a mere three at Before It's News.

So I guess I'll stick to Neumann's Blog/The View From Falling Downs.

But it did seem like a good idea at the time.

And by the way, Robert and Dean, that generous gift certificate from the finest deli in town will be in the mail as soon as this coronageddon business dies down... if they can last that long.





No comments:

Post a Comment