Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Today at Falling Downs

Today at Falling Downs the guys who rent my pastures brought their cattle over. It's always a sight to behold! As soon as one of the kids comes up I'll get them to help me put the video I made of the event online.

Today we also got the word that we should be wearing masks. How does that work? We've had this killer pandemic wreaking havoc among us for months now, and the third week in May is the first time our health experts come up with the idea of masks?

It was the first day of summer here. Got the lawn cut for the second time this year. Isn't that fascinating?

You bet it is! When your life is quarantined down to nothing for months on end, cutting the grass is newsworthy.

And just to calm down the No Mow May crowd, for whom I have great empathy, I only mowed the lawn on one of my hundred acres.

The rest is dedicated to free-range honeybee habitat.



No comments:

Post a Comment