Sunday, March 7, 2021

The Beautiful People

I had no idea the official video for that tune has over 200 million views.

Holy shit... I've been sharing my insights into the state of the universe for almost ten years, and I'm not quite at half a million looks yet. This clown has 200 million looks on one single video?

Brian Warner is in a bit of hot water these days. Seems the "tortured artist" card isn't a get out of jail free card anymore. Unless you're the Rolling Stones. And nothing has tortured them for decades.

Be that as it may, Warner's shtick proved a cultural bellwether. Michael Moore turned him into a serious person with that spot on Bowling for Columbine.

He is obviously an intelligent dude. 

I think guys like Brian deserve their get out of jail free cards. After all, they provide an essential service to the ruling elite. They channel the potentially disruptive energy of disaffected youth into the bank accounts of music industry executives. 


Hey, I can think of worse outcomes...





No comments:

Post a Comment