Thursday, July 27, 2023

CBC needs to get over its obsession with Donald Trump

I clicked onto CBC News website just after 7pm. I'd had a pleasant couple of hours chatting with the Farm Manager and playing with the dog. Time to catch up with what's happening in the world. The first five stories were all about Trump. Really? Apparently he has some new legal difficulties... this is news? In Canada? Why? I guess it's mainly because top knob Brodie Fenlon and his Merry Band of Wokesters still see a pay-off in invoking the Trump brand. He's an easy punching bag for lazy journalists. Hey Brodie; just a thought, but how about some Canadian stories? I profoundly resent having to subsidize a government-funded news site determined to import US political drama to my screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment