Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Drake-Kendrick Lamar feud takes deadly turn

When the news came out that uber-famous rapper Drake was building a home base in Canada's most exclusive postal code, the neighbors whispered amongst one another, "there's gonna be trouble." They were right! Check it out from the CBC; Security guard shot outside Drake's mega-mansion. Bridle Path, Drake’s ‘hood, is the toniest, most posh neighborhood in all Toronto, where the median price of a crib, as the rapper’s like to call their place, runs about 8 millions. While I don’t follow matters in the world of rap music much, the CBC itself has informed me Drake has been in an on-going feud with Kendrick Lamar, another big name rapper, but in this case, straight outta Compton. My hunch is that “straight outta Compton” beats “straight outta Jewish day school” in the world of rap cred. Yo Drake, if I was you I’d be watching my back!

1 comment:

  1. Compton is to the US as Brampton (or Surrey, BC) is to Canada: a total shithole. Except that Compton gave rise to Social Distortion in 1979, one of the best punk bands, ever.

    ReplyDelete