Friday, March 12, 2021

Front-line workers report fascism working out great!

The Farm Manager still has her day job in town, to which I commute her back and forth. Which is a kinda funny thing from the point of view of someone who just retired. 

When you went to those retirement seminars that were designed to get the old farts out of the way, they always told you how much money you'd save because you didn't have to drive back and forth to work anymore.

In my world, commuting costs didn't disappear; they doubled!

But I digress. The FM reports that the situation on the ground under COVID RULES has resulted in a much more agreeable work environment. 

The kids are far more amenable to following rules than they were a year ago.


As a teacher, I must hang my head in shame.



No comments:

Post a Comment