Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Why I'm confused

I'm in the car yesterday, I've got the CBC on, and they've got a couple of what sounds like teenage airheads babbling about whatever can we do about vaccine hesitancy? There are people shying away from the AstraZeneca vaccines, and it's awful, because it's totally safe and their concerns are totally unfounded!

There follows a cringe-worthy (at least to my ear) exchange about how to talk to your obviously retarded vax-skeptical friends and relatives to show them the light without hurting their feelings too much.

I get home and open my laptop, and the first story at the top of the CBC News home page is about another country restricting the AstraZeneca jab because of those pesky blood clots.


That's why I'm confused. Up your game, CBC!



No comments:

Post a Comment