Thursday, December 15, 2022

Every woman wants a man who sits down to pee

I gleaned that nugget of wisdom from the Farm Manager this evening. Apparently, men are notorious for spraying all over the place when they stand up to pee, and for some mysterious reason, linked in some unspecified way to patriarchy, it falls to women to clean the bathroom. It's not that mysterious unless the person cleaning the bathroom is also the person shovelling the driveway, mowing the lawn, etc. From my personal perspective, I find that as I get older, I need to pee more often, but it can take some time to get anything going. Who wants to stand there that long? So I take the opportunity to sit down and relax, and catch up on some of those Atlantic magazines that came the year my dear daughter got me an Atlantic subscription as a birthday gift. It's a win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment