Friday, June 16, 2023

Pot-addled hillbilly big in Singapore

In the early days of this blog I often had monthly views getting close to the 10k mark. Then algorithms came along, and it's been a never-ending downward spiral ever since. Apparently I spout a lot of unacceptable opinions that run afoul of the algos. So what the fuck goes on in Singapore? I've been upwards of a thousand looks per day for almost a week now, and a few days over 2k. I'm over 15k on the month and it's only half over! That's by a wide margin the best numbers this blog has seen. What gives? I don't want to annoy ya with my paranoia, but I figure it's probably the RCMP using a Singapore-based server to go through the blog with a fine-tooth comb and build a case to deport me back to Germany. But that's just a theory. Just in case it turns out to be true, I should go over to the Deutsche Welle site and tuck into some German language lessons, since I've been an English speaker for well over fifty years.

No comments:

Post a Comment