Saturday, February 20, 2021

Internet anxiety

Internet anxiety. It's not officially listed at WebMD yet, but it will be. Needless to say, there are already a variety of pills available if you're one of the unfortunate victims of Internet Anxiety Syndrome (IAS). Lucky for me, I grew a wack of shit in the garden last summer that helps keep me away from the Xanax.

As regular readers will know, we live just south of the Middle of Nowhere, and our internet access isn't the greatest. At the moment, we're with an outfit called Xplore-Net, and apparently their entire network went for a poop this afternoon. 

So for a few hours, we were deprived of access to the internet...

WELL!!!

As much as I hate modernity and everything about it, I've become addicted to the 'net. No internet?

Oh my God!

What am I missing????????

Has Kamala become POTUS, and I don't even know?

Did we nuke Iran and I don't even know?

Has Premier Doug locked me down again, and I don't eve... hey wait a minute... are we out of the last lockdown yet?


See what I mean? There's an awful lot of shit to stew about if you don't have reliable internet access...


Or, you could just take the dog for an extra-long walk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment