Friday, February 12, 2021

Stereotypes

 


Not knowing anything about this dude, I nevertheless make some assumptions based on his presentation.

This is probably a kid who didn't get enough quality parenting. Or enough early intervention. A few hundred bucks in therapy sessions before it was too late would have saved the guy tens of thousands in ink and piercings.

I make a further assumption that, unless you're from a culture where facial tattoos are in some way relevant, folks who get face tattoos aren't too bright. I mean, there's plenty of ink options other than your face. Do you really want to be unemployable for the rest of your life?

So imagine my surprise when I discovered that the loser in that picture actually has some very intelligent things to say. His name is Tom Macdonald, and he's got a supposedly controversial video out called Fake Woke.

That's some crazy shit, eh? Billionaires using their media platforms to fan the flames of racial hatred? I think this guy is making hate speech against oligarchs. 

Watch him while you can!





No comments:

Post a Comment