Tuesday, February 2, 2021

The hat I lost has been hiding under the couch for a week...

Not that it was much of a hat. A plain brown toque without the pompom on top. It sported a couple moth-made vents. Not much to brag about, but I missed it.

So we had to move all the furniture to coral the absent puppy toys, because they inevitably end up under furniture the dog can't move himself. Which means the really heavy stuff, cause you'd be amazed what this dog can drag across the floor when we're having a tug-o-war. I can be sitting in front of the fireplace in the La-Z-Boy, the one from '55 I had recovered at four times what the original cost, and Bruno the Barbarian will drag me all the way into the kitchen as we tussle over his favorite toy.

And so the toys end up under the couch, and so does my hat, and we rescued the hats and the toys today, and it's a great day for humanity.


We still haven't solved war or found a cure for cancer, but at least I found my hat.



No comments:

Post a Comment