Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Canada admits citizens should have guns, because police can't protect them

What other conclusion could you possibly draw from this story?

What possible enemies would a Black kid in "north Halifax" possibly have that would require him (and while we don't talk about it, Black violence is all but exclusively male violence) to carry a handgun on his person?

The perp in this particular story was obviously protecting himself from other Black youths.



I'm not sure what they're talking about with that "north Halifax" shit. I've been hoping Irving gets busy with the sixty billion warship contract soon, because I'm not happy in retirement and would welcome a few years in the shipyard before I die.

So I've been scouting condos in north Halifax... and had no idea the neighbourhood was completely lawless.


Guess the shipyard fantasy just slipped under the waves.












No comments:

Post a Comment