Monday, August 9, 2021

Why the pot-addled hillbilly trusts Pfizer

Not that I trust Pfizer. 

Oh, I "trust" them alright. I trust them to do what's best for Pfizer.

But here's the thing. I've read a fairly broad swath of vaccine propaganda, both on the pro and the con sides. On the one hand, you've got a bunch of folks jumping up and down telling you the vaccine is infinitely more deadly than the virus.

On the other hand, you've got your legacy media telling you these vaccines are perfectly safe. Given their track record, I don't put a lot of stock in legacy media.

At the end of the day, in spite of their ethically challenged history, I don't see how it could ever be in Pfizer's interest to kill off a whole bunch of their customers.


Much better to keep you up and about to sell you another booster shot every few months.



No comments:

Post a Comment