Monday, March 28, 2022

Another thing that sucks about getting old; every time you hear water running, you have to pee

If I run the tap to clean up a few dishes, it's guaranteed that if there's more than two dishes I gotta take a bathroom break before I'm done.

And it's not just water.

I can't stop at the self-serve gas station without being overcome with an enormous urge for an immediate wizz.

But here's the crazy thing.

Just last week I filled up at the PetroCan on the east side. I was heading to Guelph. I figured I'd pop into the Timmies up the way to use the facility.

That's two minutes away. Wonder be, by the time I got there, I didn't have to go!

In fact, I got all the way down to the Wellington Road 6 turn-off, an hour away, before I actually had to pull off the road.

Which makes me think it's safe to defer the call of nature a bit as long as you have something else to focus on. 

And if you wet your car seat, don't blame me.

You obviously weren't focusing hard enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment