Saturday, December 16, 2017

Sweet home Alabama... is rock and roll racist to the core?

Racism is big these days.

Every white person is a white supremacist.

Here's all the proof you need. Look at those famous white musicians waving the banner of white supremacy...


Ya, OK I guess.

Because that white cohort of working class shmucks who have been watching their jobs get off-shored are more privileged than the black dudes whose jobs went down the globalism shitter.


I don't know... I've always believed that an unemployed black steelworker had more in common with an unemployed white steelworker than he had in common with the sinecured token black professor at the local college, but what the fuck do I know?

It's tough enough being white these days...


I'm just glad I'm not black.

No comments:

Post a Comment