Saturday, September 21, 2019

Another Neumann heaps shame on the family name

These things happen with some regularity. Check out this story of a Mexican guy pretending to be Michael Neumann in order to fleece unsuspecting investors. Michael Neumann is a mild-mannered university professor. He might have some investments, but he certainly doesn't have investors!

Or check out this sordid tale. Truth be told, we haven't had any dealings with the Wisconsin side of the family for generations, and now I understand why.

But I must admit I was shocked to see this story about my nephew Adam. Last I heard, he'd moved to the city and was doing OK for himself...

OK?!

47 billions is OK alright! And how curious that the ungrateful little shit totally forgot his dear uncle while he was amassing this fortune!



But alas, things that appear too good to be true generally turn out, in the fullness of time, to be too good to be true



No comments:

Post a Comment