Sunday, January 30, 2022

When "girls" with wieners are re-writing the NCAA record books, you know America is doomed

Who are we kidding with this shit?

Don't get me wrong. I'm all aboard for gay kids not getting beat up in high school. That's why I was one of the staff sponsors of the GSA club at my high school for years.

That's cool. I've got a smattering of folks with various identities in the family tree, and I'm of the belief that you gotta be your true self.


But joining the girls swim team while you still have your dangly bits dangling is a bridge too far.

And it's the experts at the NCAA who have made this possible.


You would think that the masters of the "American Exceptionalism" narrative would recognize this scenario ain't gonna fly anywhere else in the world.


But no... America's best and brightest really are that stupid.



2 comments:

  1. Wow - the view from your front porch is getting narrower and narrower, eh?! You listening to Rogan now, too?
    Nothing a luncheon with your favourite step-kid can’t fix. I’ll set ya straight, yet, Neumann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it!

    As for Rogan,no, but that's mainly because I don't have the attention span to follow a three hour interview.

    ReplyDelete