Tuesday, January 23, 2018

What my hundred mile diet looks like in winter

Truth be told, my hundred mile diet in the winter looks like smoked whitefish and pickled beets.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I've done a little research on the internet, and apparently both of my winter staples are really really good for me.

The whitefish comes from Howells. The pickled beets come from Sullivan's Butcher Shop, where their motto is "our meat can't be beat."

Hell, I wouldn't even try to beat their meat.

Nevertheless, I had to slip away today while the Farm Manager was otherwise occupied and grab me a Big Mac.

Oh ya!

To hell with a healthy diet; every now and then you just have to gorf down a Big Mac!


If nothing else, it helps you appreciate pickled beets and smoked whitefish.

No comments:

Post a Comment