Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Good news and bad news

The good news is that Falling Downs is now a waterfront property. I could put the canoe in and paddle through the marsh across the way clear down to Bass Lake, 500 yards distant.

We're also waterview. When you can see the sun glinting off Indian Creek enough that you gotta worry about the basement, you're leaking out of "good news" territory.

Checked the basement a few minutes ago...

Good news!

No sign of leakage!

We're still in the good news zone.


In a bout of positivity around a year or two ago, or maybe three or four, I agreed with the Farm Manager that we didn't really need cable anymore. After all, she just livestreams Netflix 24/7, and I'm sick of watching pointless NASCAR races every Sunday afternoon anyway.

Who needs Bell?

Who needs Rogers?

Got to admit that call got me a few brownie points at the time...


But that was then, and this is now!

Now, both the Raptors and the Leafs are in the playoffs! Like, right now!

What was I thinking?!

So I'm stuck trying to find a live feed for those games on one of those betting websites, with mixed results. It's kinda sorta working... I just saw Toronto go up 4-3 on a shorthander.

And I can see the Raps are up by one.

Go Raptors!

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment