Monday, November 11, 2019

Don Cherry's jingoistic clap-trap

I tired years ago of the jingoistic claptrap that Don Cherry was increasingly bringing into Coach's Corner, which, let's face it, has been the highlight of your Saturday night Leafs broadcast for decades, and that's not because Don's all that great...

Dude, I tuned in for hockey!

So finally Cherry gets the sack... but not for his jingoistic clap-trap, but because his jingoistic clap-trap wasn't inclusive enough!

It's a fucked-up world!


But what do I know. I'm just another immigrant who wasn't wearing a poppy last week.





1 comment:

  1. How dare he, with his 800k per annum salary, blaspheme by insinuation, the High Priests of Multiculturalism and their sacred Doctrine of Diversity! Burn him at the stake, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete