Thursday, September 23, 2021

Hide-and-seek with the Contrarian Ranter

Couple of folks who read this blog have brought to my attention that they can't find the contrarian ranter on the internet.

Tried it myself. Googled various combination of that title, my name, and substack, and every time, Google tells me "it looks like there aren't many great matches for your search," before giving links to a bunch of German doctors and lawyers who happen to share my name.

Then I tried Bing, and bingo! No trouble at all. Whether you search "contrarian ranter" or "dieterneumann substack" or some combination thereof, it comes up instantly.

It also just came to my attention that I'm no longer able to embed links in the text here.

I guess this shouldn't be a surprise. I moved to substack to escape google's censorship. Why would they help you find me somewhere else?


No comments:

Post a Comment