Thursday, August 23, 2012

If you think Todd Akin is nuts check out this guy

Judge Tom Head has a theory.

But just for fun google George Galloway and see how far down his own gullet he managed to stick his boot.

Proves yet again that American Republicans aren't the runaway leaders in the "politicians say the stupidest things" sweepstakes.

Had an uneventful drive to Lexington today. Rented a car in Royal Oak. The DND credit card works like a charm.

I was going to stay at the Super Eight and then I realized, the Department of National Defense is gonna be on the hook for this.

I'm enjoying my suite at the Hyatt.

So I plug in my laptop and there's the Judge. An Obama re-election could spark a civil war.

Sometimes it's hard to know what to think.

Don't need to arrive in Tampa till Sunday, so I've got lots of time and a credit card that works.

Think I'll go out and see some sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment