Wednesday, February 24, 2016

About that Ezrin - Kanye feud

I have to admit I've got a bit of a soft spot in my heart for Bob Ezrin. He and I graduated from the same rehab program way back when.

Not only that, but he's produced some of the best rock albums of the last 40 years.

Kanye West, on the other hand, claims to be 53 millions in debt for...  for what?

For telling it like it is? Welllll.... not really.

For staging massive publicity stunts designed to promote himself?

Hmmm...

For living a billionaire's lifestyle on a millionaire's income?

I'm not really sure what exactly Kanye is famous for, other than being mixed up with that Kardashian gang, but I totally get Ezrin's speculation about Kanye's actual talent level. I'm pretty sure the stable of artists sampling Kanye's wares thirty years from now is going to be really really small and totally inconsequential.

Whereas the stable of artists Bob has produced will be sampled in perpetuity by the upper echelon of tomorrow's creatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment